Swimming with free dolphins on the Bahamas
Bimini is the best place in the world to connect and play with joyful, wild and free dolphins – experience the ultimate Human-Dolphin Connection.
The Bahamas are one of the best places in the world to meet free living dolphins in their natural element and to experience the powerful connection between Humans and Dolphins. The Ocean around Bimini is turquoise-colored, wonderfully clear and warm. The partner of OCEANO offers the opportunity to swim on site with dolphins since 1995. Our partner is emphasizing on a respectful and conscious contact with the animals. The team offers a safe and supporting environment on board as well as ashore, to make sure that the human-dolphin encounter takes place under ideal conditions.
Every day you go out on the boat to connect and swim with the wild dolphins in their natural environment. The ocean is around 30 feet / 10 meters deep, so you can always see the bottom. Dolphins and humans love it here.
The combination with Yoga, healthy food and a supportive environment along with your dolphin connections helps you to relax, expand and re-connect. Swimming with dolphins is a life-changing experience.
Every week our excellent photographer Atmo captures new Human-Dolphin Connections on camera, which are later compiled on a DVD ready for you to take home.
06.05. – 12.05.
13.05. – 19.05.
29.07. – 04.08.
05.08. – 11.08.
12.08. – 18.08.
28.10. – 03.11.
Single room additional (Sunday night in Hotel Bahia Mar Ft Lauderdale inclusive): 450,- €
Sea – view rooms:
Single room: 350,-€
Double room: 200,-€
Flight back and forth from Fort Lauderdale to Bimini: 400,- €
Reduction/discount: for young adults at the age from 12-17 years 250 €,
for children at the age from 2 – 11 years: 400,- €
- Accommodation on Sunday night in a hotel in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Transfer from the hotel to the Executive airport from Fort Lauderdale for the flight to Bimimi on Monday morning
- Transfer Services at the arrival on the Island on Monday morning and for the departure on Saturday morning
- 5 nights’ accommodation on the Island in a double-bed room
- Many meals on the Island, except one dinner out to enjoy and taste the local kitchen
- 5 day trips on the DolphinQuest Katamaran if the weather allows us to.
- All group activities
- Free using of the Dolphin Quest Kayaks (2 one-place Kayak and 2 two-place Kayak)
Not included services
- Arrival journey to Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
- The flight from Florida to Bimini – 225€ back and forth flight including all US airport taxes ( OCEANO organizes the bookings)
- Atomsfair – emission offset
- Flight emission: 5280kg CO2 per person
- The CO2 Emission offset through Atmosfair is 122€
- Dinner on Sundays in Fort Lauderdale
- Additional prices for single rooms/ sea-view rooms. Please ask for your personal offer
- All individual sessions, for ex. Massages
- Rental of snorkel equipment
- One dinner out to taste the local kitchen
- Transfer service from the Executive airport to your next stop during your return to Florida
- Extra night in the hotel Bahia Mar in Fort Lauderdale: 130,-€