Get enchanted by the relaxed atmosphere of the peninsula of Baja California, where the biggest whales on earth assemble themselves in springtime at different bays.
In the nature reserve of San Ignacio the Gray whales are known to look for intimate contact with the boats and frequently come within touching distance.
On the other side of the peninsula, in the Sea of Cortez nearby Loreto, we want to encounter the biggest animal ever lived on earth – the Blue whale.
There, at the nearby islands, fantastic white beaches invite us to linger around. Who didn’t get enough of those superlatives in the water world might have the possibility to swim with Whale sharks before we will meet the Humpback whales in the south at Cabo San Lucas.
We are looking forward traveling with you from bay to bay; meeting the fascinating whales and simply enjoying the relaxed atmosphere of Baja with a lot of Mexican flair according to the motto: when the simple becomes the outstanding!
Individual room – add. 690* €
The price includes:
- 10 night accommodation in simple Mexican hotels
- 3 nights at the camp side San Ignacio
- Breakfast in La Paz
- 3 Gray whale tours
- One Whale Watching tour in Cabo San Lucas
- One Whale Watching tour in Loreto
- All transfers in Mexico
- Lectures about dolphins and whales
- Local organisation and guidance
The price does not include:
- International flight from and to Los Angeles or Mexico City
- Connection flight to Los Cabos International (SJD) and from Loreto (LTO)
- Meals, if not indicated
- Optional excursions and activities
- Atmosfair – carbon offset
- Emission for you flight: ca. 6520kg CO2 per person
- Amount to compensate the CO2 emission via atmosfair is 151€