Timeout – Relax & Resource
Meetings with wild dolphins and whales and a lot of space and ocean view
A fascinating OCEANO journey: the flower island Madeira with its wide variety of vegetation and biodiversity, lots of Portuguese charm, artistic flair and spacious views in the mountains as well as to the ocean . A perfect week for refilling your batteries and a quick getaway!
Here on Madeira we want to visit and get to know the numerous species of dolphins and whales in the south of the island. Depending on the situation, it may be possible to go into the water to join the dolphins and experience them in their natural element.
Madeira is a fantastic whale watching destination: species such as the Bottlenose dolphins, Pilot whales, Common dolphins and Atlantic spotted dolphins live here. Other species like Baleen whales, Beaked whales, Sperm whales, Risso’s dolphins and Striped dolphins are frequent visitors.
With all programmes, you have the possibility of booking additional massages and Ayurveda treatments and other wellness offers in the Ayurveda Lounge, as well as we offer stretching’s and meditations in the morning. And of course one day we will discover the island and on another day the beautiful capital of this enchanting flower island.
(two month before journey starts)
- 7 nights in a hotel with ocean view in a double room
- Ayurveda half board (on demand normal dishes)
- transfer to the hotel and airport
- all transfer on the island
- 2 Whale Watching excursions
- one full-day guided island tour
- visit of the market in Funchal and the botancial garden
- lecture and information on whales and dolphins
- Organisation and guidance
- optional stretching and meditation program
- Flight to/from Funchal
- Ayurveda package (3 treatments) 154,– €
- Additional whale watching excursions 48,– to 69,– €
- Atmosfair – carbon offset for your flight to Funchal
- Emission for you flight: ca. 1500kg CO2 per person
- Amount to compensate the CO2 emission via atmosfair is 35€