The classic OCEANO holiday! Our popular and most booked organised program and leisure time on a fantastic island. Here you enjoy the ocean with its dolphins and whales, a magnificent laurel forest, black beaches and nice cafés as well as good restaurants and lots of different leisure activities on offer.
The perfect mix for your fantastic holidays on La Gomera filled with exciting boat trips. Encounter wild dolphins and whales, snorkel in crystal clear water rich in species, enjoy swimming and sun bathing, flamboyant sunsets and the beautiful ocean itself. La Gomera is a perfect destination in Europe to meet wild dolphins and whales. 23 species have been sighted within the last 20 years.
Children are very welcome for this program.
Enjoy the many extras included for our Oceanic Week Classic guests. The OCEANO team is looking forward to welcome you on La Gomera to look after you competently and attentively and will give their best so you can experience relaxing and inspiring days.
We recommend staying at least 10 days. Additional days/weeks in the same apartment are bookable.
Adults: 595, – € incl. the amount for your emission offset of your flight
1. Child 490, — €, 2. Child 420, — €, 3. Child 400, — €, 4. Child 380, — €Price per person for the second Oceanic Week: (incl. 3 WW Tours)
Adult: 490 €, 1.Child 410 €, 2. Child 350 €, 3. Child 300 €, 4. Child 280 €Children’s prices are valid for children up to the age of 11 years. From the 12th year onwards, adult’s prices are applicable.
Supplement for individual apartment: 175, — € per week
Here you find our most booked accommodation
Gladly we can make you an individual and advantageous offer for families and small groups. We are happy to fulfill your personal requests with e.g. apartments with two or three bed rooms, accommodation with/without pool or with breakfast or half board etc.
Guide: OCEANO Team
The price includes
- 7 nights in an apartment with cooking area or kitchen, balcony/terrace
- 2 Whale Watching boat trips per week (3-4hrs each) incl. vegetarian snack on board
- Information and lecture, free entrance to all our information- and video evenings about cetaceans
- A one-day guided tour around the island (can be changed to an additional Whale Watching Tour)
- Amount for your emission offset of your flight with atmosfair
- Various services like renting out snorkel equipment and parasols, books, beach toys for kids, free entrance to all our information- and video evenings about cetaceans, free filtered drinking water etc.
- Organization in advance and continuous support service on La Gomera throughout the Oceanic Weeks
Not included in the price:
- Flights to/from Tenerife South
- Arrival/Departure transfers (Bus/Taxi/Ferry) to/from Valle Gran Rey, La Gomera